GMail Two-Steps Verification
In this article we will guide you about the following things which is related to www.Gmail.com which are as follows.
- Two Step Verification.
- Tips And Tricks for Gmail.
- How to Change Gmail Password.
- Auto Sync on Gmail.
Two Step verification
For the instructions of two-step verification on Gmail user just have to follow the following instructions which are as given below:
- The very first is to launch the web browser from the desktop of your computer.
- After that user will see a bar of address in which they have to type g.co/2sv.
- The next step is that user just have to type their strong Password.
- After that just click on the “Sign In” icon.
- Now user have to click off under the two step-verification.
- After all these steps user have to turn “On” the two-step verification.
- Now you have to re-write the Password.
- After that click one more time on the icon of “Sign In“.
- Just click on the flag menu and then choose your residential country.
- Provide your valid “Phone Number“.
- After that user will see two options just choose one either it is Message or a voice call.
- Now the next step is to click on the section of “Try It“. After that step user will receive a message or voice call on their phone number which gives you a code.
- When you get your code so just mention that code in the given section which you received on your Phone.
- Now click “Next” to continue.
- The last step is to click on the given “Turn On” bar.
- Firstly close the application of Gmail.
- Then on your android mobile device, visit the option of Settings.
- After that under the option of “Personal,” touch the icon of “Accounts“.
- Now in the top right corner of your screen, touch “More“.
- Lets check or all uncheck Auto-sync data on your phone.
- Firstly user must have to login into there Google Gmail Account, after that work just click on the icon of gear which is placed on the right top corner of your Gmail page.
- The second step is that you have to click on the icon of “SETTINGS“.
- Once you open the settings so you will see a given icon bar of “Account and Imports” which is placed at the top of your page.
- When you will done by these steps so you have to find the icon of “Change Account Settings” once you find it, your very first work is to click on the option of “Change Account Password“.
- After that user will get the option to “Re-Enter” their new password for their own identity confirmation. Here user have to type their new password and make conscious that your recent password will not be match to your last password.
- Your password should be at least of eight-characters, this is for your own account safety.
- The last step is to click the blue icon of “CHANGE PASSWORD” and continue, your password has been successfully changed.
These are the complete steps for two-step verification on the Google Gmail Account for the users. After reading these steps user will easily Sign In with the two-step verification on their Google Gmail Account.
Tips And Tricks for Gmail
How to use multiple Gmail account in one device
Here we are going to instruct you that how can you use one or more Google Gmail account in your android device. It has the easiest way to add multiple Gmail accounts in your android device. When you open existing Gmail Account so will have to visit the phone setting.
After scrolling down user will see the option of (add account) so you just have to click on it and enter your Gmail Account email address and its password. After that click the next button, follow the instructions on your screen so by this you can sign in with one or more Gmail account to your android phone. The second way of it is that here you will see an option “Re-Account” so you just have to tap on it add your Google Gmail Account. In case if you want to Sign In with your multiple Gmail account on your computer so just scroll down to get it.
By each and every single web browser opened user will easily Sign in with their Google Gmail account, which means that the more various web browsers you have, so the more Google Gmail accounts you can Sign in easily. Following are the some web browsers by wich you can Sign In with your multiple Google accounts.
1. Google Chrome
3. Mozilla Firefox
4. Tor Browser
5. Internet Explorer
6. Opera or Opera mini
Auto Sync On Gmail
Sync process actually syncs your all contacts and other important things with Google and other services. User may see all the accounts on their android phone by visiting Accounts and Sync which is given under the “Settings” option.
User can sync many things like important Documents, Contacts, and other things to the social services which are Facebook, Google, Ubuntu One and other.
When user’s device “syncs“, so it actually syncs all the important data from your android phone onto the servers of service. In case if the user switch their phones and the user’s new phone would have the capability of syncing so the users can retrieve your all contacts and documents back to their phone. The syncing process of Android phone is also a simplistic in their own way.
You just have to add the Google Gmail account then turn on the Auto Sync option. You are done here.
The “Auto Sync” function can be easily changed from the Settings > Accounts and Sync. This setting actually means that it will sync your whole device with the server’s service. If the user turn the Auto Sync OFF so they will have to go into option of Settings > Accounts and Sync and Sync their Accounts manually by tapping on them. This feature is good for those users which use their limited data as well as restricted data on their plans of Wireless Service. If you cant find the sync settings on your device so just follow the following steps which are as follows.
Reset Gmail Account Password
If you have to reset your Google Gmail Account you just have to follow the following steps